Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Last Summer Outing...

I figured we needed to have one last fun outing before school started. I was going to take the boys to Lagoon with there cousins Cole and Grace but they decided to close Lagoon because they didn't have any workers (high school started). I can't believe them. ha, ha. So instead we went to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. We didn't get to far because when you first go in there are several train tables set up. So needless to say they boys were glued to them.


They also have this great maps. They are huge and the kids had a blast finding all the different things in each state.












2 comments:

Jamie Eyre said...

Hey, I love the new pictures. Your boys are so darling. I can't believe how big they are getting. I hope everything is going well. I really love being able to see what you guys are up to. You never did say if it was ok if I added your blog to my list. Is it ok? Take Care - Jamie

Jamie Eyre said...

Hey, what's been going on with you? It's been a while since the last update. Anyway - I TAG YOU! If you want to play along, the rules are on my blog. I hope you are all doing well. How is work? How are the boys? Just checking in:)