Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sea World

On Friday we headed to Sea World. They boys loved every part of it (almost). The first thing we did was feed the sea lions. I didn't think TJ would touch the fish, but he suprised me and did. They loved it. The Seagulls were alittle aggressive and we had to watch out for them but they had a blast doing that. We had to go through the shark exhibit 3 times. See the Shamu show 2 times and spent lots of time trying to get the dolphines to come over so we could touch them.

The only part that was not a hit was the 4-D Elmo Show. Neither of the boys liked wearing the glasses and that should have clued me in to what would happen next. We where about 10 minutes into the show and TJ freaked out. Screaming telling me he wanted to go. Stupid me put is right in the middle of the row. Luckly the movie was about over and he stuck it out. I don't think we will be trying a movie like that anytime soon.






I think Sea World was the favorite of the whole trip. TJ keeps telling me he misses Shamu and really want to see him again. This makes Jayden tell me that he really misses Shamu also.

0 comments: