Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Flaming Gorge part 4

Maranda & Dallin were there to help TJ with his first "cliff" jump. I thought he might be a little nervous but he didn't even think twice before jumping. I was so proud of him.



Jayden finally helped catch himself a fish.


We took a little time from the boat to drive over to the dam. It was really neat. Jayden missed out on seeing it because he was watching the back of his eyelids. Oh well, I am sure he can see it next year.

With a little help from Boone, TJ was having floating lessons. He is really good at swimming and jumping but was nervous about floating on his back. The middle of the lake is a little different from a swimming pool or bathtub. He finally got over being nervous and did a great job.

All in all the trip went great. No sunburns and no bug bites. Yeah for us!!

4 comments:

Tennille said...

What awesome memories for the boys! It looks like the trip was a smashing success! I need to have TJ give Cole some swimming lessons I guess. What a brave guy to actually cliff jump. I'm glad you guys had a great time!

Veda said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I went there once and floated. It was so much fun. The boys are as adorable as ever. Why isn't that when bigger kids are around no longer can mom help with anything. Miss you tons!

Darren and Natalie said...

You're so adventurous! What a fun trip. Your boys are, as ever, darling! Glad y'all had a good time:)

L J N S S A said...

I tagged you on our blog...Check it out! LJNSSHarmon.blogspot.com