Sunday, October 19, 2008

Say Cheese....

One thing I would love to learn to do really good is take pictures. Hopefully one day I will get to do that but for now I have to do with the knowledge I have and the camera I have. So last Friday I took the kids up to the mountains to attempt to get some fun pictures of the the kids together. I got some good ones of the kids individually but the pictures of them all together...well not so good. I will keep trying and hopefully someday I will get a good one that we can put on the wall. So here is a sample of the pictures I was able to get.





6 comments:

Kris said...

You deserve a little more credit! :) The one of the kids all together is a definate Christmas Card! LOL

Veda said...

These are great! The kids are adorable! Can't wait to see you in December!

Jamie Eyre said...

You take darling pictures! It does always help to have super cute kids :) I love it!

lisamarie said...

Beautiful! It is so fun to see your blog and watch your kids grow - even though we are separated by time and distance. Thank goodness for blogs! I'm so glad we have reconnected!

Lisa

Veater Family said...

Wow, deneil!! You did a great job. They all look great.

Darren and Natalie said...

They are all so cute! You are a great photog!