Monday, February 14, 2011

No it didn't freeze over....

Hi all,



So today I am in the process of getting everyones blog info again because of computer issues and relized it has been over 2 years since I have updated my blog, so I thought it was time. Pictures will come soon (well at least before 2 more years have passed).



Starting with the youngest, Jayden is now 5 years old, but will be 6 on March 29, which he reminds me of on a daily basis:) He is in Kindergartin and is loving every minute of it. He was lucky enough to get Mrs. Thurgood, who was TJ's teacher also. He is quite the little reader. He loves to play sports. He played soccer in the fall, wrestled in the winter and is really mad at me for not putting him in basketball. He just started piano lessons and is really enjoying it. He wants to practice all the time, which is not so fun for everyone else.



TJ just turned 8 on January 24th. This past Saturday he was baptized by his Grandpa (pictures to come). He was so excited. He did awsome. I thought he would be really nervous but he wasn't. He is now in 2nd grade. He really enjoys all the projects he has got to do this year. The homework packets on the other hand are a completely different animal. He has yet to figure out that if he would just hurry and get it done play time comes sooner. Oh well. He is currently playing Jr. Jazz basketball. He likes it but it comes in second to scouts. He has been able to go with me to scouts early do to me being a cub scout leader. He loves to be with all the boys and loves learning new things.



Dallin is 11. He is in the 6th grade and LOVES sports. He playes everything imaginable. Right now he is playing basketball but will be starting to train with the Jr. High wrestling team. He is very good at everything he tries.



Maranda is almost 14 (March 3rd). She is such a cute girl. She currently is playing basketball for the Jr. High and is really enjoying it. She also plays on a comp soccer team. Right now they are playing indoor soccer. She mostly plays keeper and does a great job. She is in the 8th grade.



Boone is doing really good, other than always being tired. 12 hour days are a normal for him right now. It wouldn't be to bad but he has to be to work at 3am and have 4 kids running around he doesn't get to bed early. When he is not working, or taking a nap he is watching all the kids play sports.



As for me I am just playing mom most the time. I do work 2 days a week at a salon in Harrisville called Shear Dimensions being a Massage Therapist. I have worked there for a little over 2 years. I really love my job and the girls I work with. I get to help out at the school reading with TJ and Jayden's classes. I love being with the kids. They are so fun. Other than running to all the different sporting things and scouts life is pretty normal for us.



Sorry to ramble on so long but now you have a little glimpse as to what we have been up to. I will try to add pictures soon:)

5 comments:

Veater Family said...

Thanks for the update, good to hear it! :)

Veda said...

It is good to see you on here again. Can't wait to see pictures!

Kris said...

Yay! You're back! I'll send you an invite to my blog. :)

Jason and Tricia said...

Wow! I was really suprised to see you updated! ;o) Can't wait to see pics soon!

Darren and Natalie said...

Hooray! It's so good to get a little glimpse into your life. Hugs to you & the kiddos!