Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring time is here....almost

We have actually had some decent days of weather this week. My mom is doing baby watch for my brothers kids this week so we have been having a wonderful time playing with cousins.


Jayden has become quite the Grandpas boy and has to help Grandpa do everything. He was very insistant that he help roll out the sod and that Grandpa not help. He can do it all by himself. Don't you just love independance.


Maycee (my brothers daughter) was observing Jayden as he was rolling out the sod and when Jayden was tired she was there to give him a little love.


Jayden loves to pick on anyone he can get his hands on. Maycee just happens to be the closest person at the time. Don't worry she gives it back just as fast.


Since we have become NASCAR lovers at our house the boys love to ride their bikes in a race. TJ is always Jeff Gordon and Jayden doesn't care who he is as long as he can give TJ a run for his money.



Now as I get ready to publish this post I look out the window at snow, wait it is rain, no snow...I wish it would make up its mind and just warm up.

0 comments: