Thursday, April 24, 2008

Where's Jayden

"Quite" time at our house can be very interesting. I have discoved the best way to get Jayden down for his "quite" time is to have him lay down in is Thomas tent. So yesterday it was getting close to 4 and I went in to check on him. When I walked in this is what I found....


I opened up the door and there were blankets scattered everywhere. This is not unusal for Jayden, as he loves to put everything imaginable on the floor. His tent had fallen over and looked relativly flat and I could not see Jayden. As I made a closer examination I saw 2 little feet poking out of the bottom of the tent. The first thing that came to mind was the Wizzird of Oz when the house fell on top of the witch and all you could see were the feet. I was laughing so hard at this I had to share it with you. At least "Quite" time was successful and we had a happy little Jayden again.

1 comments:

Veater Family said...

That is so cute!! What a cute boy he is.